Havana is the capital city of Cuba. It is also a major port and leading commercial centre of Cuba. The city attracts many tourists annually for its history, culture, architecture and monuments. It is the most populous city and the fourth largest metropolitan city in the Caribbean region.
- Necropolis Cristobal Colon: The cemetery in Havana is the largest one in America. It is famous for religious iconography and elaborate marble statues.
- Malecon: It is a favorite meeting place for lovers, philosophers, poets and Florida gazers.
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes: The finest art gallery in the Caribbean displays the most comprehensive collection of Cuban art in the world.
- Hotel Inglaterra: A 3 star hotel located in the heart of the city. The guests are entertained with the concerts by the Band of the City, recital of poems and exhibitions.
- Hotel Plaza: It is located at Habana Vieja and is a 3 star hotel. The hotel offers a restaurant and a mini bar.
- Hotel Roc Presidente: A 3 star hotel where guests get to see classified pieces of art at their very arrival. They can also enjoy the Lobby Museum by the poolside.
- La Fontana: It is one of the best restaurants in Havana. The place is famous for barbecur or charcoal grill.
- Dona Eutimia: Here you get incredibly tasty Cuban food. Shredded beef and minced beef are the famous dishes served here.
- Trattoria 5esquinas: Here you get to see open glow of the pizza and the aroma of roasted garlic.
- Ropa Vieja: It is a Cuban style shredded beef.
- Fricase de Pollo: A Cuban style chicken stew.
- Cubano: It is a Cuban ham and Cheese sandwich
The best time to visit this place is from December to May.